For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Coal tar creosote is a brownish-black/yellowish-dark green oily liquid with a characteristic odour, which is a mixture of several hundred, probably a thousand chemicals.
Coal tar is the raw material for the production of coal tar creosote. Coal tar creosote contains light coal creosote and heavy coal creosote.
Coal tar creosote is often applied in carbon black and wood preservative and others, of which carbon black industry occupies the largest share.
The production of Coal Tar Creosote decreased from 1260.6 K MT in 2011 to 1193.5 K MT in 2015, with a CARG of more than 1.3 %.
The manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe, India and Japan. RÜTGERS Group is the largest manufacturer in the global market, which production reached 178.5 K MT in 2015. The Coal Tar Creosote has a high industry concentration and the top four accounted for more than 40% share in 2015.
India is the largest production region in the world, which occupied 23.32% share in 2015. The manufacture shares of Europe, North America, China, Japan were 17.30%, 15.37%, 20.53% and 13.20% then. China is the only region which production is decreasing in the recent years and this leads to global production dropping.
The consumption shares of Europe, North America, China, India and Japan were 17.59%, 16.11%, 12.22%, 23.44% and 19.18%.
The price of Coal Tar Creosote kept decreasing in 2015 owing to raw material price and market competition. The global average price and profit margin was at about 395 USD/MT and 23.50% in 2015.
The world Coal Tar Creosote production market will still have a certain amount of growth owing to the increasing of demand. The world Coal Tar Creosote production will increase at a growth rate of about 1.0%. The main consumption region will be in Europe, North America, China, India and Japan. The China consumption share will further decline.
According to this study, over the next five years the Coal tar creosote market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Coal tar creosote business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Coal tar creosote market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Coal tar creosote value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Light Creosote Oil
- Heavy Creosote Oil
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Carbon Black
- Wood Preservative
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- RÜTGERS Group
- China Steel Chemical Corporation
- Himadri Chemicals & Industries
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing
- Ganga Rasayanie
- Jalan Carbons & Chemicals
- Konark Tar Products
- AVH Pvt. Ltd
- Carbon Resources
- Cooper Creek
- Palace Chemicals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Coal tar creosote consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Coal tar creosote market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Coal tar creosote manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Coal tar creosote with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Coal tar creosote submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.