Consumer durables is a cataloguing of consumer goods that are not essential to be bought very often as they are fashioned in a way so as to last for an extended period of time. Profits in the consumer durables sector were most profoundly…
Global Coal Mine Gate Cost Curve
This presentation and accompanying Excel data, provides an coal cost curve for 270 mines, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, royalties.
Specific datasets include -
- Global Mine Level Cost Costs
- Global Company Equity Production Costs
- Country level Production Costs
- Peabody Cost Curve
- The report is based GlobalData's proprietary cost estimation model and data from GlobalData's Mining Intelligence Center.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the global industry structure of coal mines
- Analyze mines you may be working with, including how they compare against their peers
- Assess the performance of coal companies