For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Special healthcare services that help a person regain physical, mental, and/or cognitive (thinking and learning) abilities that have been lost or impaired as a result of disease, injury, or treatment. Rehabilitation services help people return to daily life and live in a normal or near-normal way. These services may include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, cognitive therapy, and mental health rehabilitation services.
The Clinical Rehabilitation Service has matured in developed countries such as Europe, the United States and Japan, but there are still development prospects, and the growth rate in developing countries will be relatively fast. If investors want to enter this industry. First of all, the company must have a clear and specific position and strategy before stepping into the market. Getting the answers on the specific questions as: what kind of rehab services the company plans to provide? Will be the rehab services for a unique disease or function? Will the services target children or seniors? Will it join the low investment and low return hospital network in public medical insurance or the high investment and high return high-end profit hospital? Second, it is critical important to get the administrative permits on opening and operating the facility in a country. Because of the tough regulatory barriers, we highly recommend to understand the regulations well and thoroughly. Working with a trustable partner to pass the approval and get the permit in a reasonable short time through the legal pathway, is an important key point for entering the market under cost and risk control. Third, the access and maintain for qualified professionals are the key for the rehab facility's long term development and success.
According to this study, over the next five years the Clinical Rehabilitation Service market will register a 5.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 200900 million by 2024, from US$ 153200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Clinical Rehabilitation Service business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Clinical Rehabilitation Service market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Clinical Rehabilitation Service value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- The Old
- Patient with Chronic Disease
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- ATI Holdings
- U.S. Physical Therapy
- UI Health
- Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital
- BG Hospital Hamburg
- China Rehabilitation Research Center
- Harajuku Rehabilitation Hospital
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Clinical Rehabilitation Service market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Clinical Rehabilitation Service market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Clinical Rehabilitation Service players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Clinical Rehabilitation Service with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Clinical Rehabilitation Service submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.