For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Circulating tumor cells are cancer cells that have detached from the tumor and are found at extremely low levels in the bloodstream. The value of capturing and counting CTCs is evolving as more research data is gathered about the utility of these markers in monitoring disease progression and potentially guiding personalized cancer therapy.
USA is the largest supplier of CTCs Products, with a revenue market share nearly 47.41% in 2017. Europe is the second largest supplier of CTCs products, enjoying revenue market share nearly 26.24% in 2017. Asia has the highest growth rate. Vendors recognize the importance of this region, particularly in China, India and are working towards penetrating this market by strengthening their sales and distribution networks.
According to this study, over the next five years the Circulating Tumor Cells market will register a 20.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2200 million by 2024, from US$ 730 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Circulating Tumor Cells business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Circulating Tumor Cells market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Circulating Tumor Cells value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- CTC Enrichment
- CTC Detection
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Menarini-Silicon Biosystems
- Qiagen (Adnagen)
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Epic Sciences
- Greiner Bio-one GmbH
- Fluxion Biosciences
- Hangzhou Watson Biotech
- Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech
- Clearbridge Biomedics
- ANGLE plc
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Circulating Tumor Cells market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Circulating Tumor Cells market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Circulating Tumor Cells players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Circulating Tumor Cells with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Circulating Tumor Cells submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.