For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
CHPTAC is an abbreviation of 3-chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride. Chemically CHPTAC is known as Liquid Cationic Etherification Agent with a molecular formula C6H15Cl2NO. CHPTAC has a molecular weight of 188.10. CHPTAC is widely used in paper industry, petroleum industry, water treatment industry, commodity chemical industry and others. CHPTAC is a colorless transparent fluid with a PH value between 3.05.0 and a density of 1.16 when stored at 20 °C. At room temperature, CHPTAC is a liquid cationic etherification agent. CHPTAC finds its applications in cationisation of starch, synthesis of carnitine sals, quaternisation of guar protein and cellulose.
In consumption market, USA and China are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2017, these two regions occupied 74.08% of the global consumption volume in total.
CHPTAC has mainly two types, which include CHPTAC 69% and CHPTAC 65%. With advantages of CHPTAC, the downstream application industries will need more CHPTAC. So, CHPTAC has a huge market potential in the future, especially in Asia-Pacific region.
The major raw materials for CHPTAC are epichlorohydrin, trimethylamine, hydrochloric acid, and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of CHPTAC. The production cost of CHPTAC is also an important factor which could impact the price of CHPTAC.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the CHPTAC market will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 210 million by 2024, from US$ 170 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in CHPTAC business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of CHPTAC market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the CHPTAC value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- CHPTAC 69%
- CHPTAC 65%
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Water Treatment
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- SKW Quab Chemicals
- LOTTE Fine Chemicals
- Shubham Starch
- Dongying Guofeng
- Shandong Tiancheng
- Dongying J&M
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global CHPTAC consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of CHPTAC market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global CHPTAC manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the CHPTAC with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of CHPTAC submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.