For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Chilled beam is a type of convection HVAC system designed to heat or cool large buildings. Pipes of water are passed through a "beam" (a heat exchanger) either integrated into standard suspended ceiling systems or suspended a short distance from the ceiling of a room
First, for industry structure analysis, the Chilled beam systems industry is relatively concentrated. The top five producers account for about 62.24% of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest consumption area of Chilled beam systems, also the leader in the whole chilled beam systems industry.
Second, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Chilled beam systems producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers. The price of the major raw material varies according to the steel and copper price. This year, as the downturn of global steel industry, the Chilled beam systems price would keep decreasing for at least the following 5 years.
Finally, despite the fierce competition, we tend to believe the market has a bright future and the investors should pay more attention to the developing countries. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Chilled Beam Systems market will register a 8.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 410 million by 2024, from US$ 240 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Chilled Beam Systems business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chilled Beam Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Chilled Beam Systems value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Active Chilled Beams
- Passive Chilled Beams
- Multiservice Chilled Beams
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- TROX GmbH
- Halton Group
- Flakt Woods
- Barcol Air
- Johnson Controls
- Titus HVAC
- Frenger Systems
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chilled Beam Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Chilled Beam Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chilled Beam Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chilled Beam Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Chilled Beam Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.