For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Chaga mushroom extract is the bio-active components bioavailable extracted from the chaga mushroom. Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) is a mushroom that typically grows on birch trees in colder climates across the Northern Hemisphere.
Chaga mushroom extract is rich in Polysaccharides, Beta-D-Glucans, Phytosterols, Betulin and Betulinic Acid (Triterpenes), Antioxidants and SODs. The health benefits of Chaga Mushroom Extract are numerous, many of which can be attributed to its immune-boosting ingredients and antioxidants. Chaga mushroom extract is help with supporting immune system, providing soothing properties, curing ulcers and gastritis, keeping normalizes blood pressure and cholesterol levels, antimicrobial activity, DNA damage protection and antiviral properties.
In the last several years, Global market revenue of Chaga Mushroom Extract developed smoothly, with an average growth rate around 4%. In 2015, Global Revenue of Chaga Mushroom Extract is nearly 14.41 M USD; the actual production is about 106.15 MT.
The classification of Chaga Mushroom Extract includes Water extract, Dual extract. And the proportion of Water extract in 2015 is over 80%, but the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2011 to 2015.
Russia is the largest supplier of Chaga Mushroom Extract, with a production market share nearly 59% in 2015. North American is the second largest supplier of Chaga Mushroom Extract, enjoying production market share nearly 16.72 % in 2015.
Russia is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share over 40% in 2015. Following Russia, North America region is the second largest consumption place.
Market competition is not intense. Baikal Herbs, Limonnik, World of Chaga are the leaders of the industry, and Baikal Herbs is the largest player in the market with the market share nearly 25.34% in 2015. Followed Baikal Herbs; Limonnik is in the second place around the world.
According to this study, over the next five years the Chaga Mushroom Extract market will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 19 million by 2024, from US$ 16 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Chaga Mushroom Extract business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Chaga Mushroom Extract market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Chaga Mushroom Extract value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Water extract
- Dual extract
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Health products
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Baikal Herbs
- World of Chaga
- Nutra Green
- Sayan Health
- Fungi Perfecti
- Annanda Chaga
- Fungi Health
- Chaga Mountain
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Chaga Mushroom Extract consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Chaga Mushroom Extract market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Chaga Mushroom Extract manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Chaga Mushroom Extract with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Chaga Mushroom Extract submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.