For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Ceramic Fiber is a fibrous refractory material, a light weight, high temperature, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat of small and resistance to mechanical shock, etc.
Luyang Energy-Saving Materials, Morgan Thermal Ceramics, and Unifrax captured the top-three revenue share spots in the Ceramic Fiber market in 2015.
In the next five years, the global consumption of Ceramic Fiber will increase, production is expected in 2020 will be 2589.1 (K MT).
In 2014, EU, US, Russia, Brazil, Japan and Australia and other countries had developed a national wide network plans, but subject to the financial crisis and weak economic recovery after the debt crisis, European fiber optic network construction and development is still relatively slow.
Due to the promoting of China's fiber-optic broadband network construction, the downstream demands recovered and the Ceramic Fiber expanded rapidly.
With the rapid growth of the national economy as well as the rapid development of downstream industries, Chinese Ceramic Fiber market demand is exuberant, provide a good opportunity for the development of Ceramic Fiber market and technology.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this areas, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Technology and cost are two major problems.
Although Ceramic Fiber brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ceramic Fiber market will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2420 million by 2024, from US$ 1930 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ceramic Fiber business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ceramic Fiber market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ceramic Fiber value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Ceramic fiber blanket
- Ceramic fiber board
- Ceramic fiber cotton
- Non-Shaped Ceramic fiber
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Aerospace and defense industry
- Chemical industry
- Steel industry
- Electrical appliances
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Morgan Thermal Ceramics
- Shandong Luyang Share
- Isolite Insulating Products
- Nutec Fibratec
- Unifrax I LLC
- Yeso Insulating Products Co. Ltd.
- Thermost Thermotech Co. Ltd
- Hongyang Refractory Materials
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ceramic Fiber consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ceramic Fiber market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ceramic Fiber manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ceramic Fiber with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ceramic Fiber submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.