For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A ball valve is a device with a spherical closure unit that provides on/off control of flow. The sphere has a port, also known as a bore, through the center. When the valve is positioned such that the bore is aligned in the same direction as the pipeline, it is in open position and fluid can flow through it. When rotated 90 degrees, the bore becomes perpendicular to the flow path, meaning the valve is closed and the fluid cannot pass through.
For industry structure analysis, the Ceramic Ball Valve industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 55 % of the revenue market.
China occupied 28.05% of the sales market in 2016. It is followed by USA and Europe, which respectively account for around 20.55% and 17.69% of the global total industry. Other countries have a smaller amount of sales market share.
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Ceramic Ball Valve producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
For forecast, the global Ceramic Ball Valve revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 2~6%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Ceramic Ball Valve.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ceramic Ball Valve market will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 100 million by 2024, from US$ 81 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ceramic Ball Valve business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ceramic Ball Valve market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ceramic Ball Valve value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Manual Operated Ceramic Ball Valve
- Electric Operated Ceramic Ball Valve
- Pneumatic Operated Ceramic Ball Valve
- Other Types
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Steel Industry
- Power Industry
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Yantai Kingway
- CERA SYSTEM
- Shengkai Industry
- Huagong Valve
- Shanggao Valve
- Xiamen Fuvalve
- Samuel Industries
- SAMSON Group
- PRE-VENT GmbH
- Yongjia Yajin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ceramic Ball Valve consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ceramic Ball Valve market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ceramic Ball Valve manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ceramic Ball Valve with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ceramic Ball Valve submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.