For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Centrifugal pumps are a sub-class of dynamic axisymmetric work-absorbing turbo machinery. Centrifugal pumps are used to transport fluids by the conversion of rotational kinetic energy to the hydrodynamic energy of the fluid flow. The rotational energy typically comes from an engine or electric motor. The fluid enters the pump impeller along or near to the rotating axis and is accelerated by the impeller, flowing radially outward into a diffuser or volute chamber (casing), from where it exits. Common uses include water, sewage, petroleum and petrochemical pumping.
Currently, some companies in the world can produce Positive Displacement Pump product, mainly concentrating in China. The main market players are ITT Corporation, Flowserve, KSB AG, Sulzer, Ebara, Grundfos, Weir, Wilo AG Mingzhu M&E, Huangshan RSP, etc. The production of positive displacement pump increased to from 14705 K Unit in 2011 to 17885 K Unit in 2015, with an average growth rate of 5.01%.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is smooth relatively. North America and Europe are still the mainly consumption regions due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy.
causes a fluid to move by trapping a fixed amount of it then forcing (displacing) that trapped volume into the discharge pipe. It can be widely used in many industries. Survey results showed that 65.31% of the Positive Displacement Pump market is OEM, 34.69% is aftermarket in 2015. With the development of economy, these industries will need more Positive Displacement Pump. So, Positive Displacement Pump has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw material for centrifugal pump & positive displacement pump is motor, stainless steel, cast iron, etc. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of centrifugal pump & positive displacement pump industry.
We tend to believe this industry is a promising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump market will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 9730 million by 2024, from US$ 8390 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Axial Flow Pumps
- Mixed/Radial Flow Pumps
- Peripheral Pumps
- Jet Pumps
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Weir Group
- Wilo AG
- Clyde Union
- Atlas Copco
- FNS Pumps
- Shanghai Kaiquan
- Shandong Sure Boshan
- Sanlian Pump Group
- Hunan Changbeng
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Centrifugal Pump & Positive Displacement Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.