For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Case packers are machines used for a wide variety of packaging applications to fill cases with products. Various products in different sizes and shapes need to be packaged in larger quantities for easier and more efficient shipping to their destination. The packaging equipment can speed up the entire process of packing up cases with the products so that you can get them out of the warehouse at a much faster rate.
Currently, some companies sell case packer. The main market players are Massman LLC,
Hartness International, Brenton, Bosch, Marchesini Group, Langen Group etc. The global production of case packer increased from 9498 Units in 2011 to 10329 Units in 2015. And it will still increase for a long time.
Case packer is widely used in many industry including food & beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products and other industry. Survey results showed that 39.21% of the case packer market is for food & beverage, 32.78% is for Chemical and 17.35% for consumer products in 2015.
EU, US and China are the main production and consumption region of case packer, and their products usually has better quality.
The revenue of case packer will still increase for next five years.
According to this study, over the next five years the Case Packers market will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4320 million by 2024, from US$ 2950 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Case Packers business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Case Packers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Case Packers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Conventional case packers
- Robotic case packers
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer product
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Massman LLC
- Hartness International
- Marchesini Group
- Langen Group
- ADCO Manufacturing
- K N Packaging Solutions
- BluePrint Automation (BPA)
- JLS Automation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Case Packers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Case Packers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Case Packers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Case Packers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Case Packers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.