For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Carpet Floor Mats is general designation for Carpet and Floor Mats.Carpet is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of pile attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from wool or fibers such as polypropylene, nylon or polyester and usually consists of twisted tufts which are often heat-treated to maintain their structure.Floor mats is a generic term for a piece of fabric or flat material, generally placed on a floor or other flat surface, which serves a range of purposes
As for carpet and floor mats, due to the difference of raw material, product patterns as well as functions, there are various carpet and flooring mats supplied in the market. Carpet and flooring mats are widely used in residential places, offices, vehicles and so on.
It is estimated that global consumption of floor mats will reach to 932.8 million square meters in 2015 from 643.8 million square meters in 2010. With economy recovery and gradually improved life quality, demand of floor mats will keep increasing with an average growth rate of 6.88 % in the coming five years.
Product homogenization has become a key point which hinders the carpet and floor mats industries' healthy development. Carpet and mats manufacturers should be dedicated to technology innovation and providing novel products to cater for customers' demand.
According to different raw materials, carpet and floor mats can be divided into rubber types, nylon types, leather types, textile types and so on. Each type has its own characteristics and functions. Consumers can choose them according to their specific demand.
We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, since competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Carpet Floor Mats market will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 106500 million by 2024, from US$ 83500 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Carpet Floor Mats business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Carpet Floor Mats market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Carpet Floor Mats value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Needle felt
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Shaw Industries
- Oriental Weavers
- Arte Espina
- Dixie Group
- Dongsheng Carpet Group
- Jiangsu Kaili Carpet
- Shanhua Carpet
- Haima Carpet
- Coc Carpet
- Meijili Carpet
- Zhejiang Fine Arts Carpet
- Tibetan Sheep Carpet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Carpet Floor Mats consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Carpet Floor Mats market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Carpet Floor Mats manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Carpet Floor Mats with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Carpet Floor Mats submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.