For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A car navigation system is part of the automobile controls or a third party add-on used to find direction in an automobile. It typically uses a satellite navigation device to get its position data which is then correlated to a position on a road. When directions are needed routing can be calculated. On the fly traffic information can be used to adjust the route.
Car navigation market kept growing in recent years. As automotive market develop in a rapid period, car navigation market will keep in rapid development.
Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the market and most of them have less production capacity.
Viewed from the demand side, the current demand for car navigation product is growing largely.
At present, there are mass of manufacturers in the market. Leading five companies in the market occupies about 52% of the market shares. Major manufacturers in the market are Bosch, Denso, Pioneer, Alpine and Ai
To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of the little companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. In the future, car navigation market will be a market of fierce competition.
In order to feed the changing technical requirements, car navigation manufacturers need to pay attention to the technical innovation. In future, intelligent and accurate will be the technology trends of car navigation.
According to this study, over the next five years the Car Navigation market will register a 7.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 20600 million by 2024, from US$ 13600 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Car Navigation business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Car Navigation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Car Navigation value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- WinCE Platform
- Android Platform
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Desay SV
- Kaiyue Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Car Navigation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Car Navigation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Car Navigation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Car Navigation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Car Navigation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.