For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The solutions enable encoding, editing, and repurposing of video subtitles and captions for delivery platforms, such as, web, mobile, and television. Captioning and subtitling solutions help broadcasting and web media organizations in automating high volume caption & subtitle processing tasks, such as, extraction & insertion, timing & frame rate adjustment, format conversion, clip assembly, and sub-clipping. There exists high demand in the broadcasting industry for advanced solutions for automating the process of subtitles & captions on any media format.
United States has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Captioning and Subtitling Solutions market, while the Europe is the second sales volume market for Captioning and Subtitling Solutions in 2018.
Nowadays, there are two mainly types of Captioning and Subtitling Solutions, including Cloud and On-premises. And Cloud is the main type for Captioning and Subtitling Solutions, and the Cloud reached a sales value of approximately 195.45 M USD in 2017, with 89.18% of global sales value.
According to this study, over the next five years the Captioning and Subtitling Solutions market will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 310 million by 2024, from US$ 220 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Captioning and Subtitling Solutions business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Captioning and Subtitling Solutions market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Captioning and Subtitling Solutions value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Content Producers
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- ZOO Digital Group
- 3Play Media
- Digital Nirvana
- Capital Captions
- EEG Enterprises
- Automatic Sync Technologies
- CCJK Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Captioning and Subtitling Solutions market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Captioning and Subtitling Solutions market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Captioning and Subtitling Solutions players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Captioning and Subtitling Solutions with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Captioning and Subtitling Solutions submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.