For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Breast Pads as they are sometimes called are a useful breastfeeding accessory and can make things a lot less stressful.
Nursing pads are absorbent pads which are used to prevent breastmilk leakages from seeping through bras and other garments. Not every new mother needs them, but they can be very useful, and it is advisable to purchase a package of them in preparation for the days following childbirth.
For industry structure analysis, the Breast Pads industry is not concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. In 2016, the top five producers account for about 36% of the revenue market. Regionally, USA is the biggest area of revenue market, also the leader in the whole Breast Pads industry.
Pigeon (Lansinoh), Newell Brands and Johnson's are the top three manufacturers of this industry. They are American companies and its baby diapers production facilities are basically located in China. This factory mainly produces disposable paper diapers, and its location offers convenient condition of labor and transport.
In the world wide, major manufactures mainly are Pigeon (Lansinoh), Newell Brands, Johnson's, Medela, Chicco, Philips Avent, Bamboobies, LilyPadz, Ameda, MAM, Dr. Brown's, Lanacare, CHUCHU, Rikang, Fairhaven Health, Ivory, Goodbaby, Xi Kang Ying, Piyo Piyo, Munchkin, Kaili and etc.
According to this study, over the next five years the Breast Pads market will register a 1.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 530 million by 2024, from US$ 470 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Breast Pads business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Breast Pads market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Breast Pads value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Fluff Pulp
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Washable Breast Pads
- Disposable Breast Pads
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Pigeon (Lansinoh)
- Newell Brands
- Philips Avent
- Dr. Brown's
- Fairhaven Health
- Xi Kang Ying
- Piyo Piyo
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Breast Pads consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Breast Pads market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Breast Pads manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Breast Pads with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Breast Pads submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.