For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Borosilicate glass is a type of glass with silica and boron trioxide. The boric oxide makes the glass resistant to extreme temperatures, and also improves its resistance to chemical corrosion. Borosilicate glass is processed by advanced production technology by heating the glass to make internal glass melting. Borosilicate glass tubes are hollow pieces made of borosilicate glass. There is a high content of silicon and boron in borosilicate glass tubes.
Borosilicate glass tubes refer to hollow pieces made of borosilicate glass. They contain medium borosilicate glass tubes and high borosilicate glass tubes. The borosilicate glass tubes industry is a fragmented group of relatively small companies. As raw materials are easily available and downstream market is wide, so manufacturers of borosilicate glass tubes are distributed around the world.
With the rapid development of industry, especially the solar energy tubes and laboratory apparatus industry, global demand for borosilicate glass tubes is increasing. In 2015, solar energy tubes accounts for 52.62% of global consumption, while laboratory apparatus, heat glassware, chemical tubes and pharmaceutical packaging, take about 14.19%, 16.14%, 5.36% and 7.28%, respectively.
The global average price of borosilicate glass tubes is in the decreasing trend, from 1150 USD/MT in 2011 to 982 USD/MT in 2016. In addition, as medium borosilicate glass tubes are generally used in pharmaceutical packaging industry, the price of medium borosilicate glass tubes is higher than that of high borosilicate glass tubes. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years. In line with global trends, the China average price of borosilicate glass tubes decreased from 773 USD/MT in 2011 to 680 USD/MT in 2016.
The global borosilicate glass tubes production in 2016 will reach about 1121659 MT from about 806508 MT in 2011 with an average growth rate of 6.82%. China is the biggest production base, which holds 64.27% production share in 2015.
China and Europe are the main consumption bases, while China holds 63.06% consumption share and Europe holds 19.14% consumption share in 2015. They occupied 82.20% of the global consumption in total.
According to this study, over the next five years the Borosilicate Glass Tubes market will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1430 million by 2024, from US$ 1180 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Borosilicate Glass Tubes business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Borosilicate Glass Tubes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Borosilicate Glass Tubes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Medium Borosilicate Glass Tubes
- High Borosilicate Glass Tubes
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Solar Energy Tubes
- Laboratory Apparatus
- Heat Glassware
- Chemical Tubes
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- De Dietrich
- Hilgenberg GmbH
- Northstar Glassworks
- Asahi Glass
- Yaohui Group
- Sichuang Shubo
- Aijia Glass
- Yao Guo
- Yuanshen Group
- Four Stars Glass
- Yong Xing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Borosilicate Glass Tubes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Borosilicate Glass Tubes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Borosilicate Glass Tubes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Borosilicate Glass Tubes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Borosilicate Glass Tubes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.