For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Boron Carbide is one of the hardest materials known, ranking third behind diamond and cubic boron nitride. Boron carbide powder is mainly produced by reacting carbon with B2O3 in an electric arc furnace, through carbothermal reduction or by gas phase reactions. For commercial use B4C powders usually need to be milled and purified to remove metallic impurities. Some of Boron Carbide's unique properties include: high hardness, chemical inertness, and a high neutron absorbing cross section.
China is the dominate producer of boron carbide, the production was 8248 MT in 2015, accounting for about 70.79% of the total amount, followed by Europe, with the production market share of 22.37%. China has the highest production growth rate of 4.23% from 2011 to 2015. Even though a huge space for growth in the Chinese market exists, the quality and technology should be further improved.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the boron carbide industry is generally at a more advanced level, meanwhile, these companies have more advanced equipment, strong R&D capabilities; the technical level is in a leading position. In terms of revenue, leading players in boron carbide industry are 3M, Dunhua Zhengxing Abrasive, Dalian Jinma Boron Technology, JSC "Zaporozhabrasive". 3M is the largest manufacturer, with the revenue market share of 18.74% in 2015. The top four companies occupied about 48.68% production share of the market in 2015.
Refractory materials accounted for the largest market with about 29.52% consumption share of the global boron carbide market in 2015. With over 20.82% in the boron carbide market, ballistic armour was the second largest application market in 2015.
Under the influence of raw material, market competitions and economic conditions, the price of boron carbide was fluctuation in recent years and was 17251 USD/MT in2015. In the next few years, we predict that price will decline. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing.
According to this study, over the next five years the Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Micro Powder
- Abrasive Powder
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Nuclear Applications
- Ballistic Armour
- Refractory Materials
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- JSC "Zaporozhabrasive"
- Washington Mills
- H.C. Starck
- Dalian Jinma Boron Technology
- Dunhua Zhengxing Abrasive
- Mudanjiang Qianjin Boron Carbide
- Zhengzhou Yingcheng Technology
- Songshan Special Materials
- Mudanjiang Chenxi Boron Carbide
- Songshan Boron Technology
- Dalian Zhengxing Abrasive
- Mudanjiang Hongda Boron Carbide
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Boron Carbide (CAS 12069-32-8) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.