For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Borage oil contains beneficial GLA, a strong anti-inflammatory compound. Borage oil is renowned for its wide range of medicinal uses.
A major share of production come from African countries. However, North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific markets grab major consumption share of borage oil in the global market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Borage Oil will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Borage Oil market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Borage Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Dietary Supplements
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aromex Industries(India)
- Desert Whale Jojoba Company(US)
- William Hodgson & Co(UK)
- Avestia Pharma(India)
- Nordic Naturals(US)
- Soyatech International(Australia)
- AOS Products(India)
- Icelandirect Inc(US)
- Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals(US)
- Premium Crops(UK)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Borage Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Borage Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Borage Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Borage Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Borage Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.