For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Damaged bone can be replaced with bone from other parts of the body (autografts), from cadavers (allograft), or with various ceramics or metallic alloys. The use of autografts limits how much bone is available.
USA is the largest consumer of bone replacement, with a consumption market share of 54% and a revenue market share of 57% in 2015.
The second place is Europe, following USA with the consumption market share of 24% and the revenue market share of 25% in 2015.
China is the important supplier of bone replacement. In 2015, the revenue of bone replacement was more than 2.9% share, and the consumption was about 6%. So there are large numbers of bone replacement importing to China.
According to this study, over the next five years the Bone Replacement market will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 24300 million by 2024, from US$ 19200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Bone Replacement business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bone Replacement market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Bone Replacement value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes
- Smith & Nephew
- Wright Medical
- Waldemar LINK
- Lima Corporate
- Japan MDM
- JRI Orthopaedics
- FH Orthopedics
- KYOCERA Medical
- United Orthopedic
- Beijing AKEC
- Beijing Chunlizhengda
- Beijing Jinghang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bone Replacement consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Bone Replacement market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bone Replacement manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bone Replacement with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bone Replacement submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.