For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Body worn insect repellent is a substance applied to skin, clothing, which discourages insects (and arthropods in general) from landing or climbing on that surface. Body worn insect repellents help prevent and control the outbreak of insect-borne (and other arthropod-bourne) diseases such as malaria, Lyme disease, dengue fever, bubonic plague, and West Nile fever.
Scope of the Report:
The Worldwide Body Worn Insect Repellent market is well diversified across North America, APAC, Europe and Other region. North America has the highest market share and dominates the Body Worn Insect Repellents market with a value of 33.83 %. The US and Canada are the two largest markets and account for about 30 percent of the global Body Worn Insect Repellent market. APAC is the next big market following North America. The growth of Body Worn Insect Repellent business is expected to grow at a moderate pace. Countries such as the China and India, which are the leading countries in this region, are likely to register a positive growth. Europe's share in the market is declined during 2011 to 2016 from 27.02% to 24.35%. The other markets including Latin America, the Middle East and Africa account for the remaining market share. Latin America are the key region, which is expected to witness a high growth due to the demanded growth potential.
The Worldwide Body Worn Insect Repellent industry is characterized by several large international suppliers and many smaller suppliers. The top three largest operators account for about 34.42 % of global region revenue in 2015. Key market players include S.C. Johnson, Avon Products Inc., Spectrum Brands, 3M, Tender, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Cloeman, Omega Pharma, and Jahwa among others.
General Population used covered over 81.78% of global market share in 2015, and is projected to dominate the market over the estimated period. This sector is likely to rise at a CAGR of 8.08% from 2016 to 2021.
Oils and Creams was the largest type of Body Worn Insect Repellent, which is responsible for about 63.81 percent of Body Worn Insect Repellent consumption in 2015. The remaining 36.19 percent was for Spray and Apparel etc.
The worldwide market for Body Worn Insect Repellent is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 7.1% over the next five years, will reach 440 million US$ in 2024, from 290 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Body Worn Insect Repellent in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- S.C. Johnson
- Avon Products Inc.
- Spectrum Brands
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- Omega Pharma
- Longrich Bioscience
- Insect Shield
- Sawyer Products
- All Terrain
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Oils and Creams
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- General population
- Special population (baby, pregnancy, etc.)
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Body Worn Insect Repellent product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Body Worn Insect Repellent, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Body Worn Insect Repellent in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Body Worn Insect Repellent competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Body Worn Insect Repellent breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Body Worn Insect Repellent market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Body Worn Insect Repellent sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.