For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Blood Banking and Blood Products market will register a 1.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 20620 million by 2024, from US$ 19120 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Blood Banking and Blood Products business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Blood Banking and Blood Products market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Blood Banking and Blood Products value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Whole Blood
RBCs had the biggest market share of 69% in 2018.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Trauma & Surgery
- Cancer Treatment
- Bleeding Disorder
Trauma & Surgery is the greatest segment of Blood Banking and Blood Products application, with a share of 38% in 2018.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- America's Blood Centers
- Japan Red Cross Society
- Australia Red Cross
- Red Cross Society of China
- American Red Cross
- Canadian Blood Services
- NHS Blood and Transplant
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
- New York Blood Center
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Blood Banking and Blood Products market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Blood Banking and Blood Products market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Blood Banking and Blood Products players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Blood Banking and Blood Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Blood Banking and Blood Products submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.