For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This report studies the Bismaleimide Monomer market, Bismaleimide (BMI) is yellow to brownish fine crystalline powder, which is a new class of thermosetting polymers that have gained huge acceptance in recent years due to their excellent thermal and electrical properties over a wide range of temperature.
Bismaleimide Monomer can be reacted with modifier to produce Bismaleimide resin. Bismaleimide resin has excellent physical property retention at elevated temperatures and in wet environments, almost constant electronica properties over a wide range of temperatures and no flammability properties. Bismaleimide resin has become a leading class of thermosetting polyimides, though its share in PI is not as large as PEI, etc. Evonik, Hexcel, Huntsman, HOS-Technik and ABROL are leading suppliers of Bismaleimide resin, which mainly also synthesis Monomer for their own resin system. Bismaleimide Monomer has also been found as a good modifier of high performance materials to improve heat resistance properties. For example, Bismaleimide PDM is used in off-road tires and high-elastic solid tires. At present, tire manufacturers have used PDM and achieved good results.
According to this study, over the next five years the Bismaleimide Monomer market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 120 million by 2024, from US$ 110 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Bismaleimide Monomer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Bismaleimide Monomer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Bismaleimide Monomer value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- M-Phenylene Bismaleimide
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Daiwakasei Industry
- K.I Chemical
- MPI Chemie
- Honghu Shuangma Advanced Materials Tech
- Xi'an Shuangma
- Puyang Willing Chemicals
- Laiyu Chemical
- Sanjing Polytron Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bismaleimide Monomer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Bismaleimide Monomer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bismaleimide Monomer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bismaleimide Monomer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Bismaleimide Monomer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.