For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Biosimilar drug is medicine made using a living system, and historically this was often an animal. Most products being developed as biosimilar drug are recombinant proteins, or proteins derived from genetically engineered DNA. In this report is a biologic defined as proteins, peptides, hormones or antibodys drugs production by bio-engineered technology, but does not include a vaccine.
As healthcare costs continue to rise, biosimilars offer new therapeutic options with the potential for cost savings to the healthcare system. With anticipated savings, biosimilars bring hope that there will be expanded access for patients to not only these known therapies, but also to new innovative medicines. At Amgen, serving patients is at the core of what we do and it is why we're using our more than 35 years of biologics experience to develop high-quality biosimilars.
First, in pharmerging markets, both governments and patients struggle to pay for biosimilars, which encouraged the demand of biosimilars, therefore in the future the biosimilars will grow around 20%.
Second, generally, biosimilars industry is still in their infancy in China. It is commonly believed that the next 10 to 15 years is the golden period of the development of biosimilars.
Third, for the biosimilars industry, technical barriers will be much smaller, in the next few years, there will be more and more enterprises going into biosimilars industry.
Forth, most of biosimilars manufacturer are concentrated in US, Germany, UK and other developed countries.
At last, through the research we tend to believe that the biosimilars, now is a chance for newcomers and they will greatly change the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Biosimilar Drug market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Biosimilar Drug business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biosimilar Drug market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Biosimilar Drug value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Other Types
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthrtis
- Other Application
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Eli Lilly
- CP Guojian Pharma
- Biotech Pharma
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biosimilar Drug consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Biosimilar Drug market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biosimilar Drug manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biosimilar Drug with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biosimilar Drug submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.