For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Biological Safety Cabinet in this report specifically refers to Biological safety cabinets (BSCs). Biological safety cabinets (BSCs) are designed to protect the operator, the laboratory environment and work materials from exposure to infectious aerosols and splashes that may be generated when manipulating materials containing infectious agents, such as primary cultures, stocks and diagnostic specimens BSCs, when properly used, have been shown to be highly effective in reducing laboratory acquired infections and cross-contaminations of cultures due to aerosol exposures. The Biological Cabinets divide to 3 classes: Class II Type A biological safety cabinets, Class II Type B biological safety cabinets, Class III biological safety cabinet.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Biological Safety Cabinet in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The two largest player account for about 29.38 % of total industry production value in 2016. Key market players include ESCO, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, AIRTECH, Telstar Life-Sciences, NuAire (Polypipe), The Baker Company, Kewaunee Scientific, Heal Force Bio-Meditech, BIOBASE, Donglian Har Instrument, and Labconco among others.
Worldwide, Pharmaceutical Industry was the largest consumer of Biological Safety Cabinet, which is responsible for about 40.98 percent of Biological Safety Cabinet consumption in 2016. The remaining 59.02 percent was consumed for the others application fields.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. Although China Biological Safety Cabinet companies have price advantage, the application is narrow to some extent due to the poor manufacture processing, cheap raw material and less diversity of products. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing.
The worldwide market for Biological Safety Cabinet is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Telstar Life-Sciences
- NuAire (Polypipe)
- The Baker Company
- Kewaunee Scientific
- Heal Force Bio-Meditech
- Donglian Har Instrument
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Class II Type A
- Class II Type B
- Class III Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Pharmaceutical Factory
- Disease Prevention and Control
- Academic Research
- Others (Food Inspection Station, Chemical etc.)
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Biological Safety Cabinet market.
Chapter 1, to describe Biological Safety Cabinet Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Biological Safety Cabinet, with sales, revenue, and price of Biological Safety Cabinet, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Biological Safety Cabinet, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, Biological Safety Cabinet market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Biological Safety Cabinet sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source