For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The global beverage can market volume is estimated to reach 426.6 billion units in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4% for the period spanning 2019-2023. The factors such as increasing aluminum production, rise in economic growth, upsurge in urban population, rising hygiene concerns and increased need for metal cans are expected to drive the market growth. However, growth of the industry will be challenged by stringent regulations and negative economic impact. A few prominent trends include growing demand for RTD (Ready to Drink) tea and coffee, rising demand from emerging economies, growing popularity of paperboard cans, increased focus on light weighting cans and sustainability in demand.
The packaging market comprises of four major product segments as Food & Beverages, Tobacco, Cosmetics and Hygiene. Food and Beverage is the largest segment of the packaging industry due to the robust production of food and beverages across the world. The continuous increase in demand for carbonated drinks and RTD by the global population is supporting the increased production of beverage cans.
The fastest growing regional market is North America due the increasing consumption of alcoholic as well as soft beverages, majorly in the U.S. and Canada. Europe, South America and Asia-Pacific also hold significant positions in the global beverage can market due to the advancement in people’s lifestyles and increased demand for canned beverages.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global beverage can market.
- The major regional markets (North America, Europe, South America and Asia Pacific) have been analyzed, along with country coverage of the US, Canada, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, China and Japan.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Balls Corporation, Crown Holdings, Ardagh Group, Amcor, Silgan Holdings and Orora Group) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- Beverage Can Manufacturers
- Raw Material/Component Suppliers
- End Users (Beverage Manufacturing Firms)
- Packaging Consultants
- Investment Banks
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities