For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The common bed bug (Cimex lectularius) has long been a pest - feeding on blood, causing itchy bites and generally irritating their human hosts. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) all consider bed bugs a public health pest. However, unlike most public health pests, bed bugs are not known to transmit or spread disease. They can, however, cause other public health issues, so it's important to pay close attention to preventing and controlling bed bugs.
Bed bugs are increasing in Europe, USA, Canada and Australia. The infestations have been occurring in a wide range of facilities in the developed world in recent years including: hotels (from backpacker to five star), overnight trains, private homes, cruise ships, schools, hospitals and homeless shelters.
The market of bed bug control service & products is highly competitive, with numerous players servicing regional market. However, there are still some international players that offers broad product and service line to serve multiply continents. Rentokil Initial, Terminix, Anticimex, Rollins and Ecolab are the major players in the market, with a combined share of 32.06% in 2018.
In terms of market application, Residential and Commercial are the major application of bed bug control service & products. Residential application is expected to grow at 8.89% during the forecasted period. Commercial applications show a similar growth Patten, with hotel as the major market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Bed Bug Control Products and Services market will register a 8.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2367 million by 2024, from US$ 1542.4 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Bed Bug Control Products and Services business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Bed Bug Control Products and Services market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Bed Bug Control Products and Services value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Bed Bug Control Products
- Bed Bug Control Services
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Rentokil Initial
- Massey Services
- Spectrum Brands
- SC Johnson
- Willert Home Products
- Bonide Products
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Bed Bug Control Products and Services market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Bed Bug Control Products and Services market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Bed Bug Control Products and Services players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Bed Bug Control Products and Services with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Bed Bug Control Products and Services submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.