For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Coated Fabrics is the fabrics coated, covered, or treated with various substances to make them stronger and more resistant to weathering elements. Coating substances include rubber, resins, plastics, PVC, oil finishes, etc. Today very sophisticated coated fabrics are available. This report studies the Automotive Coated Fabrics market, coated fabrics are used in the Automotive as they are rot-proof, dirt & oil-repellent, mildew resistant, water resistant, and UV resistant. They improve material durability, and are weather & corrosion resistant. They also provide improvements in passenger safety and provide superior comfort in seating.
The demand for polymer-coated fabric is very high in various applications due to its superior properties such as resistance to dirt, oil, UV, and water. Some of the key players in the coated fabrics market include Continental, Spradling International, Canadian General-Tower (CGT), Saint-Gobain, Highland Industries, Uniroyal, Haartz, OMNOVA Solutions, Cotting, Trelleborg, Morbern, Natroyal Group and Wuxi Double Elephant, etc. The market exhibits a degree of consolidation owing to the vertical integration across the value chain by major players in order to lower the production cost by reduction of the logistics.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Coated Fabrics market will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 7420 million by 2024, from US$ 5950 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Coated Fabrics business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Coated Fabrics market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Coated Fabrics value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Door Panels and Consoles
- Instrument Panels
- Air Bags
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Spradling International
- Canadian General-Tower(CGT)
- Highland Industries
- OMNOVA Solutions
- Natroyal Group
- Wuxi Double Elephant
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Coated Fabrics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Coated Fabrics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Coated Fabrics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Coated Fabrics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Coated Fabrics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.