For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Automotive Body Welded Assembly is the part that composes the framework of the automobile and their role is to support the driving performance and the collision safety.
First, as for the automotive body welded assembly industry, the industry structure is relatively dispersion. The top 15 manufacturers occupied 49% of market share. The top five manufacturers are Hormann, Yokoyama, KTH Parts Industries, Orchid International and Futaba which are close to 28.47 per cent totally in 2015. The Hormann, which has 10.44% market share in 2015, is the leader in the automotive body welded assembly industry. The manufacturers following Bridgestone are Yokoyama and KTH Parts Industries, which respectively has 8.22% and3.50% market share in 2015.
Second, Asia is the largest production and consumption region for automotive body welded assembly. China production about 23.85% and consumption about 24.07% in 2015, Asia production about 25.37% and consumption about 25.03% in 2015.
Third, the downstream industries of automotive body welded assembly products are Automobile OE industry. In the recent years, with the recovery of global economic, the development of emerging countries, the enlarging expense of China automotive market, the consumption increase of automotive body welded assembly will be bright.
Finally, we believe automotive body welded assembly industry relatively mature and have a strong connection with the upstream raw materials. With the development automobile industry we tend to believe the future of winter tire will be optimism.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Body Welded Assembly market will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 74 million by 2024, from US$ 55 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Body Welded Assembly business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Body Welded Assembly market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Body Welded Assembly value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Upper Body
- Under Body
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hebei Iron and Steel
- Baosteel Group
- Jiangsu Shagang
- Tata Steel
- Wuhan Iron and Steel
- Shandong Steel Group
- Hyundai Steel
- Nucor Corporation
- Maanshan Steel
- Bohai Steel Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Body Welded Assembly consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Body Welded Assembly market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Body Welded Assembly manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Body Welded Assembly with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Body Welded Assembly submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.