For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Auto lubricant is a substance introduced to reduce friction between moving surfaces. It may also have the function of transporting foreign particles. The property of reducing friction is known as lubricity (or slipperiness).
Auto lubricant as its name implies have to perform in different types of vehicles both petrol and diesel under a variety of operating conditions. Modern vehicles are fuel efficient and comfortable with high levels of performance. They are required to meet stringent emission norms. Quality requirement of such lubricants are established by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and are specified in its classification system.
In the last years, with the development of macro economy and the flourish of automotive industry, auto lubricant industry got a rapid development. In the world market, supply has been adequate with the main manufacturers as Shell, ExxonMobil, BP and Total.
Now, as overall economic downward trend in China and complicated international economic situation in the world, there will be many uncertainties in the next few years. The growth rate of global capacity may be slower than the last years, while the capacity of auto lubricants in China may be higher than in other regions.
According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from US and EU are the major leaders in the international market of auto lubricants. Manufacturers from China are immature in technology. There is large space in the China market, as well as big gap between international brands and local brands on performance.
In next years, with the increase of automotive production and population, the demand of auto lubricants will be larger in China. Then, there will be more foreign companies come into China to occupy the market. To maintain the market share, manufacturers in China must spend more on research and development.
Although sales of auto lubricants brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk the enter this market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Auto Lubricants market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Auto Lubricants business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Auto Lubricants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Auto Lubricants value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Gasoline Lubricants
- Diesel fuel Lubricants
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Keep moving parts apart
- Reduce friction
- Transfer heat
- Carry away contaminants & debris
- Transmit power
- Protect against wear
- Prevent corrosion
- Seal for gases
- Stop the risk of smoke and fire of objects
- Prevent rust.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Idemitsu Kosan
- JX Group
- SK Lubricants
- Hyundai Oilbank
- Jiangsu Gaoke
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Auto Lubricants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Auto Lubricants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Auto Lubricants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Auto Lubricants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Auto Lubricants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.