For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Auto Beauty refers to the various parts of different materials for the automotive maintenance required conditions, using beauty care products and construction technology to care and maintenance for cars.
The Auto Beauty industry including waxes, polishes, compounds, paints, cleaners, buffing pads and etc. And it is not concentrated, there are more than hundreds manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly come from North America and Europe.
In 2015, amount of Auto Beauty product consumed in 4S Stores took 42%. Auto Beauty Shops took 35% of global Auto Beauty. Personal Purchase took 11%.
Global Auto Beauty is concentrated in USA, Europe, China and Japan. In 2015, USA Auto beauty consumption value took about 26%. Europe China and Japan separately took 40%, 7% and 11% of global Auto Beauty. Asia Pacific is expected to retain the higher growth rate during the next five years due to strong growth in car care industry.
The most notable features of Chinese auto beauty market are the average small scale of enterprises, lack of funds and low brand awareness. Blind operations are adopted by domestic auto beauty enterprises. Chinese auto beauty market possesses uneven scales due to low barriers to operation and lack of regulations. Small-scale and low-end stores on roadsides continue to run with low standards.
According to this study, over the next five years the Auto Beauty market will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 9670 million by 2024, from US$ 7130 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Auto Beauty business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Auto Beauty market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Auto Beauty value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Cleaning & Caring
- Polishing & Waxing
- Sealing Glaze & Coating
- Interior Maintenance
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- 4S Stores
- Auto Beauty Shops
- Personal Use
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Turtle Wax
- Liqui Moly
- Auto Magic
- Cougar Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Auto Beauty consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Auto Beauty market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Auto Beauty manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Auto Beauty with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Auto Beauty submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.