For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Audio IC is a chip widely used as audio processor, audio amplifiers, MEMS microphone and subsystems. It is widely used in the Portable Audio, Computer Audio, Computer Audio, Automotive Audio, etc.
Audio IC are high-precision products, this industry need a long product development cycle, design requirements, capsital investment, complex technology process, with a higher threshold. Therefore, it formed a high degree concentration, monopolized by semiconductor manufacturers' competitive landscape.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the Audio IC industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in the United States. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more mature equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position. But foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively high, compared with china's companies; the manufacturing cost is competitive disadvantage.
Chinese Audio IC industry has developed into a national industry with certain research, currently China has become international Audio IC large consumption country, but the Audio IC product are almost the low-end product. There is no competitive in the international market .Currently, the global major manufacturers are: Cirrus Logic, Qualcomm, TI, etc. The Audio IC product is monopolized by the American manufacturers.
With the rapid growth of the national economy as well as the rapid development of downstream industries, Chinese Audio IC market demand keep on increasing, it provides a good opportunity for the development of domestic Audio IC market and technology.
With the development of the 3C product in recent year, the downstream demand is in a stable growth situation. The next growth point may be the wearable device, the Apple and Google may stimulate the upstream audio IC manufacturer to integrate the audio technology.It may lead to mergers and acquisitions between the audio IC manufacturers.
Audio IC used in the car also may be a growth point of the IC industry. Automotive electronics grows quickly in recent years. The demand for intelligent Car is a trend.
Although sales of Audio IC brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk the enter this market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Audio IC market will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 7180 million by 2024, from US$ 5640 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Audio IC business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Audio IC market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Audio IC value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Audio Processor
- Audio Amplifiers
- MEMS Microphone
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Cirrus Logic
- On Semi
- ESS Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Audio IC consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Audio IC market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Audio IC manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Audio IC with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Audio IC submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.