For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The global assisted reproductive services market is expected to reach US$32.87 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.65%, for the duration spanning 2019-2023. The factors such as, declining fertility amongst women, growing obesity among the population, increasing cigarette consumption, rising healthcare expenditures and increasing incidences of breast cancer would drive the growth of the market. However, market growth would be challenged by the high costs of fertility procedures, high risk of birth defects from assisted reproduction and perinatal effects associated with assisted reproduction. A few notable tends include, upsurge in the LGBT population, increasing women’s average age of first birth, technological advancement in assisted fertility techniques and increasing use of IVF with Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
The global assisted reproductive services market is highly dominated by In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), as a number of infertile couples are increasingly opting for IVF treatment, due to its high success rates in the market. In addition, IVF treatment continues to come up with new techniques and methods to establish successful pregnancy, which is gaining its popularity amongst people with fertility issues. Moreover, Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine Insemination (AI-IUI) and Frozen Embryo Replacement (FER) are also playing a significant role in driving lucrative growth in the global assisted reproductive services market.
The fastest growing regional market is Europe, owing to the high prevalence of infertility amongst both men and women. Excessive consumption of alcohol and cigarette is negatively impacting the fertility of people, leading them to severe fertility disorders. Moreover, China and the U.S. are also contributing substantially to the global market, owing to the rising prevalence of PCOS and breast cancer amongst women.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global assisted reproductive services market.
- The major regional markets (Europe, North America, Asia Pacific), along with the country coverage of UK, China and the U.S. have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Merck and Co., Thermo Fisher, Cooper Surgical, VitroLife, Ferring Pharmaceuticals and Cook Group) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- IVF and AI-IUI Devices Manufacturers
- Chemical and Drug Suppliers
- End Users (Fertility Clinics, Hospital, Medical Centers, Clinical Institutes)
- Healthcare Consulting Firms
- Investment Banks
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities