For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Antimony is a metal which occurs naturally in the earth's crust. The product is mostly sold commercially as metal ingots. They are widely used in the field of fire retardant, lead batteries & bead alloys, chemicals, ceramics & glass industry.
Antimony is a "strategic metal" affected by some factors, such as scarcity, production concentration, reserve base distribution and governance. Chinese dominate the Antimony world supply. First, China has had huge reserves of clean stibnite ore primarily in Hunan Province. Second, they have dominated the metallurgy of antimony.
About consumption market, China, North America and Europe are the main consumption region, which China is the largest consumption region holding about 49.26%globle share in 2015.And North America is the second-largest region-wise market followed by Europe. At present, the major manufacturers of Antimony are concentrated in Hunan Gold Group, Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star, Dongfeng, Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group and GeoProMining.
Antimony downstream is wide, the major fields are fire retardant, lead batteries & lead alloys, chemicals and ceramics & glass, etc. In recent years, fire retardant industry has developed rapidly. Increasing demand for fire retardant is expected to drive the demand of the antimony market, which represents about 56.37% in 2015.The industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economy indexes and leader's prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in China.
According to this study, over the next five years the Antimony market will register a 5.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1090 million by 2024, from US$ 770 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Antimony business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Antimony market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Antimony value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Fire Retardant
- Lead Batteries & Lead Alloys
- Ceramics & Glass
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hunan Gold Group
- Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star
- Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group
- China-Tin Group
- Anhua Huayu Antimony Industry
- Huachang Group
- Mandalay Resources
- Yongcheng Antimony Industry
- Geodex Minerals
- Stibium Resources
- Muli Antimony Industry
- United States Antimony
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Antimony consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Antimony market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Antimony manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Antimony with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Antimony submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.