For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Anti-corrosion refers to the protection of metal surfaces from corroding in high-risk (corrosive) environments.
Growing demand for inert, cost efficient, environmental friendly and low friction coatings have resulted for the need of Polymer coatings due to its advantages like low density, anti-corrosion properties, self-lubricity, low cost and ease of processing.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Anticorrosion Coatings will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Anticorrosion Coatings market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Anticorrosion Coatings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Solvent -Free
- Hot Melt
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
- Energy and Power
- Construction and Infrastructure
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- PPG Industries
- The Sherwin-Williams
- Axalta Coating Systems
- RPM International
- Kansai Paint
- Nycote Laboratories
- Diamond Vogel
- Nippon Paint
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anticorrosion Coatings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Anticorrosion Coatings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anticorrosion Coatings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anticorrosion Coatings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Anticorrosion Coatings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.