For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Anti-Static Film is a stretch film used to prevent static electricity from being rubbed. It is widely used in electronics, electrical appliances, power transmission equipment field.
Anti-static Film has lower technology barrier and is labor-intensive industry. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world Anti-static Film industry. The main market players are Achilles, Wiman, Blueridge Films, etc. The sales of Anti-static Film will increases to 61235 MT in 2017 from 46568 MT in 2012.
The Anti-static Film are mainly used in Electronic Field, Industrial Field, Pharmaceutical Field, Food Field and others Report data showed that 60.11% of the Anti-static Film market demand in Electronic Field, 8.98% % in Industrial Field, and 12.80% in Pharmaceutical Field in 2016. With the development of economy, these industries will need more Anti-static Film. So, Anti-static Film have a huge market potential in the future.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the sales price presents a downward trend according to the economy development status.
According to this study, over the next five years the Anti-static Film market will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 410 million by 2024, from US$ 330 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Anti-static Film business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Anti-static Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Anti-static Film value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- PE Anti-Static Film
- PET Anti-Static Film
- PVC Anti-Static Film
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Electronic Field
- Industrial Field
- Pharmaceutical Field
- Food Field
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Blueridge Films
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film
- SEKISUI Chemical
- Techno Stat Industry
- NAN YA PLASTICS
- YUN CHI PLASTICS
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anti-static Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Anti-static Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anti-static Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anti-static Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Anti-static Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.