For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Anti-decubitus Mattresses is primarily intended for use with a standard hospital bed frame to reduce the development of decubitus ulcers or bed sores in patients using the pad.
The Europe average price of Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses is in the decreasing trend, and the average price is 79 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy and the investment of technology, the price will be decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses includes Foam Mattresses, Air Cushion Mattresses, and others. The proportion of Foam Mattresses in 2015 is about 47%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2011 to 2015. The Air Cushion Mattresses is enjoying more and more market share.
Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses is widely used in Hospital, Nursing Home and Homes. The half of Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses is used in Hospital, and the sales proportion in 2015 is about 54%, but the Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses used in Nursing Home is enjoying more and more market share.
Germany and France is the main consumption places in Europe, with a consumption market share nearly 23.7% and 18.1% in 2015. Other countries also enjoy the major market share in Europe region.
Market competition is intense. Linet, Talley, Apex Medical, Getting Group, Hill-Rom, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry. With the development of society and the changing of consumer demand, the Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses industry will be more and more popular in the future.
According to this study, over the next five years the Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Foam Mattresses
- Air Cushion Mattresses
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Nursing Home
- Home Use
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Apex Medical
- Getting Group
- Benmor Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Anti-decubitus Dynamic Mattresses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.