For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Anthranilic acid, a white or yellowish solid powder, is an aromatic acid with the formula C6H4(NH2)(CO2H). It is also called 2-aminobenzoic acid or o-amino-benzoic acid and has been widely used as intermediates in the dye industries, medical industries and so on.
Among those applications, dyes industry is the largest consumption field, which contributed 66.79% share in 2015 globally.
According to its manufacturing process, anthranilic acid usually takes phthalic anhydride as raw materials. There are also other manufacturing methods, however, the commercial feasibilities are not so ideal.
Asia is the major production base of anthranilic acid. China keeps its No.1 place in the global production market in recent years. In 2015, China produced about 20553 MT anthranilic acid, holding 74.95% share. In addition, some companies from India and Japan can also provide anthranilic acid to the market while manufacturers from European and USA are few.
As for consumption, since the largest application of anthranilic acid comes from dyes industry, this determines that Asia is the largest consumer of anthranilic acid undoubtedly. Global consumption volume of anthranilic acid was 27421 MT in 2015, while China consumed about 19027 MT anthranilic acid and other Asian regions absorbed 4154 MT.
Considering its downstream industries, insiders estimate that the anthranilic acid industry will keep upward tendency in the coming years. The whole anthranilic acid market continues to be controlled by Asian regions.
According to this study, over the next five years the Anthranilic Acid market will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 130 million by 2024, from US$ 120 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Anthranilic Acid business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Anthranilic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Anthranilic Acid value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Anthranilic Acid
- Dye Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Dye Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Other Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Xiangli Chemical
- New Sunlion Chemical
- Shandong Wochi Chemicals
- Shandong Taihong New Material Technology
- Dongying Xinfeng Chemical
- Shandong Co-Strength Chemicals
- Dongying Kexin Chemical
- Mitsuboshi Chemical
- Ambernath Organics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Anthranilic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Anthranilic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Anthranilic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Anthranilic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Anthranilic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.