For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Ammonium bicarbonate is an inorganic compound with formula (NH4) HCO3, simplified to NH5CO3. It is the bicarbonate salt of ammonium. It is a colourless solid that degrades readily to carbon dioxide and ammonia.
The global average price of ammonium bicarbonate is in the decreasing trend, from 112 USD/MT in 2011 to 101 USD/MT in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Ammonium Bicarbonate includes Food Grade Technical Grade and Agriculture Grade, and the proportion of agriculture grade ammonium bicarbonate in 2015 is about 83%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2011 to 2015.
Ammonium Bicarbonate is widely used in agriculture and food industry The most proportion of Ammonium Bicarbonate is used in agriculture, and the production proportion in 2015 is about 80%.
China region is the largest supplier of ammonium bicarbonate, with a production market share nearly 93% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of ammonium bicarbonate, enjoying production market share nearly 4% in 2015.
China also is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 88.5% in 2015. Following China, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 3.5%.
Market competition is intense. Merial, Shandong ShunTian Chemical Anhui Jinhe etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the Solid position in the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ammonium Bicarbonate market will register a -6.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 970 million by 2024, from US$ 1480 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ammonium Bicarbonate business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ammonium Bicarbonate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ammonium Bicarbonate value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Agriculture Grade
- Food Grade
- Technical Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- food industry
- Rubber and leather industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Shandong ShunTian Chemical
- Anhui Jinhe
- Haoyuan Chemical
- Anhui Huaertai Chemical
- Jinshi Group
- Sanning Chemical
- Huaqiang Group
- Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical
- Jinyimeng Group
- Weijiao Group
- Jiuyuan Chemical
- Fengxi Fertilizer
- Yulong Chemical
- Sanhe Chemical
- Xiangfeng Group
- Yuhua Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ammonium Bicarbonate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ammonium Bicarbonate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ammonium Bicarbonate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ammonium Bicarbonate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ammonium Bicarbonate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.