For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Aluminum chlorhydrate (ACH) is a chemical compound which has several applications, which made by reacting aluminum with hydrochloric acid, is also referred as aluminum chlorohydrate. ACH is a workhorse product in drinking water and industrial wastewater applications, as it can provide performance across a wide variety of water conditions. In additional, ACH is one of the most common active ingredients in commercial antiperspirants and can also be used in pulp and paper industry.
Currently, the aluminum chlorhydrate manufacturers mainly concentrate in North America, including Kemira, Chemtrade, GEO, etc. The production of aluminum chlorhydrate increased from 72126 MT in 2011 to 88682 MT in 2015, with an average growth rate of 5.31%.
In consumption market, North America and Europe are still the dominate consumption regions due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy, with the consumption volume market share of 35.06% and 23.62% respectively in 2015.
There are two major types of aluminum chlorhydrate: liquid aluminum chlorhydrate and solid aluminum chlorhydrate. It can be widely used in many industries. Survey results showed that in 2015, 69.83% of the aluminum chlorhydrate was used in water treatment industry, 7.62% in pulp & paper industry, 17.62% in cosmetic industry, and 4.93% divided among other industries. With the development of economy, the demand for aluminum chlorhydrate will continue to increase. Therefore, aluminum chlorhydrate has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw materials for aluminum chlorhydrate are aluminum and hydrochloric acid. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of aluminum chlorhydrate industry.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Aluminum Chlorhydrate market will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 100 million by 2024, from US$ 83 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Aluminum Chlorhydrate business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aluminum Chlorhydrate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Aluminum Chlorhydrate value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Liquid Aluminum Chlorhydrate
- Solid Aluminum Chlorhydrate
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Water Treatment
- Pulp & Paper
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Summit Chemical
- Holland Company
- Omega Chemicals
- Thatcher Group
- Gulbrandsen Chemicals
- Jiangyin Youhao Chemical
- Wuxi Bisheng Water Treatment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aluminum Chlorhydrate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Aluminum Chlorhydrate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aluminum Chlorhydrate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aluminum Chlorhydrate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aluminum Chlorhydrate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.