For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) is the condensation compound of propylene glycol and epoxy ethane. It belongs to nonionic surfactant. APEG is soluble in water and many organic solvent.
EO (Ethylene Oxide) and AAL (Allyl Alcohol) are the main raw materials for the production of allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG).
Allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG) is often applied to manufacture polycarboxylate superplasticizer, which can be used in building construction, bridge construction, road construction, etc.
Allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG) is substituted by MPEG, HPEG and TPEG as it has some limitations for poor slump retaining performance. The consumption of allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG) decreased from 66754 MT in 2011 to 30329 MT in 2015, with an CARG of more than 17 %.
Clariant(DE), HAPEC(CN) and Shijiazhuang Haisen(CN) are the leaders in the global APEG market and they occupied more than 50% share in 2015.
The allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG) consumption declined particularly fast in China, the average speed nearly reaches 24% from 2011 to 2015. This occurred due to better performance and decreasing price of its substitutes.
The consumption share of China, Korea and Europe and Asia Other were 41.25%, 7.73%, 24.16% and 10.57% in 2015. China is the largest consumption region and the consumption share reduced more than 17% from 2011 to 2015.
The manufacturers are concentrated in China, Korea and Europe. China is the largest manufacture region and its share reached 53.13% share in 2015. At the same time, China is the main export country.
The price of allyloxy polyethylene Glycol (APEG) kept decreasing in 2015 owing to raw material price. The sales price and profit margin were at about 1925 USD/MT. In the next few years, we predict that price will continue to decline.
The world Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) consuming market will still has a certain amount of growth. The world Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) consuming market will decrease at a growth rate of about 6.5 %. The main consumption region will be in China, Korea and Europe.
According to this study, over the next five years the Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Liquid Type
- Paste Type
- Solid Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Building Construction
- Bridge Construction
- Road Construction
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Lotte Chemical(KR)
- Shijiazhuang Haisen(CN)
- Liaoning Oxiranchem(CN)
- Taijie Chemical(CN)
- Liaoning Kelong(CN)
- Xingtai Lantian(CN)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Allyloxy Polyethylene Glycol (APEG) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.