For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Aliphatic Isocyanates (ADI) are specialty intermediate chemicals used primarily to make polyurethane coatings, adhesives & sealants and elastomers. They belong to the family of isocyanate which contains R-N=C=O group, along with alicyclic isocyanate and aromatic isocyanate.
Hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI), isophorone diisocyanate (IPDI) and methylene dicyclohexyl diisocyanate or hydrogenated MDI (H12MDI) is three common types of aliphatic diisocyanates.
Nowadays, global percentage of polyurethane coatings tends to increase. Elastomers application share is stable those years.
Three common types of aliphatic diisocyanates are HDI, IPDI and H12MDI. Currently, this industry is a monopoly industry. There are only several companies which produce aliphatic isocyanates, such as Bayer, Evonik, Vencorex, BASF, Asahi Kasei, NPU and Wanhua Chemical. Wanhua Chemical is a unique Chinese company. Also, most companies'bases distributed all over the world.
Aliphatic isocyanates' consumption areas are mainly in Europe, USA, China and Japan. In 2017, China aliphatic isocyanates sales share was 128.96 K MT with 37.19% market share.
According to this study, over the next five years the Aliphatic Isocyanates market will register a 13.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8240 million by 2024, from US$ 3780 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Aliphatic Isocyanates business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Aliphatic Isocyanates market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Aliphatic Isocyanates value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Adhesives & Sealants
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Asahi Kasei
- Wanhua Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Aliphatic Isocyanates consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Aliphatic Isocyanates market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Aliphatic Isocyanates manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aliphatic Isocyanates with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aliphatic Isocyanates submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.