For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Alfalfa hay is an excellent source of good quality protein and fiber. Alfalfa is a legume hay and is sometimes called "lucerne". These hays are higher in protein and minerals and are more palatable than grass hays. Alfalfa in particular is high in energy and is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. When properly cured, alfalfa is the best of the legume hays from a nutrient standpoint. It has the most feed value of all the perennial pasture forages. Alfalfa is used as for horses, dairy cows, beef cattle, sheep, chickens, turkeys and other farm animals.
United States is a major producer of alfalfa hay in 2016, where US production accounts for 51.7% globally. In addition, United States is also the world's largest exporter.
The world's largest consumption market is still in the United States, mainly because of the excellent geographical conditions the United States; the quality of alfalfa hay is significantly higher than other regions.
There are many manufacturers, most of them with small scale. Market competition, environment as well as other factors in recent years have led to volatile market prices, the market price around 268USD/MT in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the Alfalfa Hay market will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 30100 million by 2024, from US$ 29200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Alfalfa Hay business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Alfalfa Hay market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Alfalfa Hay value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Alfalfa Hay Bales
- Alfalfa Hay Pellets
- Alfalfa Hay Cubes
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Dairy Cow Feed
- Beef Cattle & Sheep Feed
- Pig Feed
- Poultry Feed
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Anderson Hay
- ACX Global
- Bailey Farms
- Aldahra Fagavi
- Grupo Osés
- Gruppo Carli
- Border Valley Trading
- Alfa Tec
- Standlee Hay
- Sacate Pellet Mills
- Oxbow Animal Health
- M&C Hay
- Huishan Diary
- Qiushi Grass Industry
- Beijing HDR Trading
- Beijing Lvtianyuan Ecological Farm
- Modern Grassland
- Inner Mongolia Dachen Agriculture
- Inner Mongolia HuangYangwa Grass Industry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Alfalfa Hay consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Alfalfa Hay market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Alfalfa Hay manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Alfalfa Hay with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Alfalfa Hay submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.