For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The global airline catering market is estimated to reach US$23.90 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6% for the period spanning 2019-2023. The growth of the market has been driven by accelerating economic growth, expanding urbanization, increasing airline passengers, upsurge in tourism activities, growing aircraft production and increasing low cost carriers. Some of the noteworthy trends of the market include surging millennial spending, rising adoption of online meal ordering platforms and devices. However, growth of the market would be challenged by fluctuating fuel prices, food safety concerns and airline mishaps.
The global airline catering market is categorized on the basis of flight type, food type and aircraft class type. On the basis of flight type, the global airline catering market can broadly be divided as, full service, low cost and hybrid & others. In terms of food type, the global market can be categorized into Meals, Bakery & Confectionery, Beverages and others. On the basis of aircraft class type, the global airline catering market can segmented into Business class, Economy class, First class and others.
The fastest growing regional market is North America due to expanding urbanization, rising disposable income, increasing investment in the aviation sector and upsurge in the millennial spending over travelling. Europe represents one of the largest airline catering market and is already well-penetrated at developed market levels. Asia Pacific is an emerging market where growth lies in increased national and international tourism in the region, wide economic growth and rising emphasis on customer-centric food menus.
Scope of the Report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global airline catering market, segmented on the basis of flight type, food type and aircraft class type.
- The major regional markets (Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America) have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (DO & CO Group, Gategroup, Lufthansa Group, The Emirates Group, Newrest Group Services S.A.S. and SATS Limited) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- Inflight catering services providers
- Inflight catering services vendors
- Consulting Firms
- Investment Banks
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities.