For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Acute Care Needleless connectors are utilized to connect catheters to syringes or IV systems and acute care needleless connectors allow the easy administration of medicines as well as convenient withdrawal of blood intravenously.
In the last several years, Global market of Acute Care Needleless Connector developed rapidly; the average growth rate of production is nearly 9.3%. In 2015, Global capacity of Acute Care Needleless Connector is nearly 540 M Units; the actual production is about 427 M Units.
In the next five years, the Global consumption of Acute Care Needleless Connector will maintain about 8.2% annual growth rate.
The global average price of Acute Care Needleless Connector is in the decreasing trend, from 1.53 USD/Unit in 2011 to 1.46 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy and the developing of medical level, prices will be decreasing trend in the following five years.
North America region is the largest supplier of Acute Care Needleless Connector, with a production market share about 49%. Europe is the second largest supplier of Acute Care Needleless Connector, enjoying production market share about 31% in 2015.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share about 42%. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share about 28.5% in 2015
Acute Care Needleless Connector industry is a relatively concentrated industry. ICU Medical, Becton Dickinson (CareFusion), B.Braun and Baxter etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold high-end customers, and their products are famous in the world.
Through the above research we tend to believe that ICU Medical, BD, B.Braun and Baxter, etc. are the most important manufacturer in the industry. It will still occupy a major share of the market in the future, but will not as much as it now, with the development of economic, more and more companies participate in this industry. There will be a huge market in Asia, especially in China.
According to this study, over the next five years the Acute Care Needleless Connector market will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 780 million by 2024, from US$ 500 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Acute Care Needleless Connector business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Acute Care Needleless Connector market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Acute Care Needleless Connector value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Positive Fluid Displacement
- Negative Fluid Displacement
- Neutral Displacement
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Transfusion of Blood
- Blood Collection
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- ICU Medical
- Becton Dickinson
- Vygon SA
- Nexus Medical
- Baihe Medical
- RyMed Technologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Acute Care Needleless Connector consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Acute Care Needleless Connector market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Acute Care Needleless Connector manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Acute Care Needleless Connector with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Acute Care Needleless Connector submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.