For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid aslo known as PAABSA is a very important intermediate, PAABSA, Para-Aminoazobenzene-4-sulfonic acid is used with other intermediate to manufacture quality products
The world's 4-aminoazobenzene-4-sulfonic acid industry is small in scale, with major producers being China and India, and other demanding countries importing from these two countries. Due to environmental policies, the products are restricted in North America and Europe.
As early as July 15, 1994, the German government issued a ban on some dyes, and the Netherlands enacted similar legislation in August 1996. The European Union issued the Sixty-first Order on September 11, 2002, prohibiting the use of azo dyes that decompose under 22 conditions to produce 22 carcinogenic aromatic amines. In 2012, the Japan Textile Industry Alliance and the Japan Leather Industry Federation issued voluntary standards for the regulation of azo dyes for clothing, clothing accessories, household textile products and dyed parts, and required to be tested according to the prescribed method. The concentration of one or more aromatic amines released should not exceed 30 mg. At present, only China, India, Indonesia, Brazil and other regions are still producing 4-aminoazobenzene-4-sulfonic acid. China's environmental protection policy introduced in recent years has limited the production and use of this product.
According to this study, over the next five years the 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Direct Dye
- Acid Dyestuff
- Media Dye
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- ZhangJiaGang JiaDa Chemical
- EMCO Dyestuff
- Tianjin Flying
- Hangzhou Tianya Industry
- Luoyang Dongyuan Chemical
- Chifeng Hengrong
- Zhejiang Yide Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 4'-Aminoazobenzene-4-Sulfonic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.