For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
3D printing is a manufacturing process that can be used to create physical objects based on digital designs. This is done by using an additive process in which an object is created by a physical machine that prints layer after layer of material until the object is completed.
Rising demand for commercial buildings is propelling the growth of 3D printing in constructions in various geographies. In 2017, APAC is the prominent region for 3D printing in construction and is estimated to grow with CAGR of 16.1% during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that 3D Printing in Construction will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global 3D Printing in Construction market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of 3D Printing in Construction market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Yingchuang Building Technique (Winsun)
- Monolite UK
- Apis Cor
- Centro Sviluppo Progetti (CSP)
- Cybe Construction
- Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
- Total Kustom
- Cazza Construction Technologies
- 3D Printhuset
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 3D Printing in Construction market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of 3D Printing in Construction market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 3D Printing in Construction players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 3D Printing in Construction with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of 3D Printing in Construction submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.