For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The analysts forecast the global 1,4-phenylenediamine market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.7% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global 1,4-phenylenediamine for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the 1,4-phenylenediamine sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets and applications.
Geographically, the global 1,4-phenylenediamine market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the 1,4-phenylenediamine market is segmented into:
- Dyes Intermediates
- Speciality Chemicals
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global 1,4-phenylenediamine market are:
- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
- Anhui Xianglong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Chizhou Fangda Technology Co., Ltd.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Jiangsu Tianjiayi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Luosen Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Huifeng Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fusheng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,4-phenylenediamine market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,4-phenylenediamine market based on application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,4-phenylenediamine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global 1,4-phenylenediamine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,4-phenylenediamine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,4-phenylenediamine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,4-phenylenediamine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,4-phenylenediamine
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with 1,4-phenylenediamine suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.