For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Octyl mercaptan is a colorless transparent liquid, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, acetone and benzene. It is insoluble in water and has a special odor of mercaptan. As an important organic synthesis raw material, n-octyl mercaptan is mainly used in the synthesis of various chemical additives or intermediates for organic synthesis.
At present, n-octyl mercaptan can be used as a polymerization regulator and a vulcanization regulator in the production of synthetic rubber; an organic synthesis intermediate for medicines, dyes, pesticides, etc.; for chemical materials such as antioxidants, catalysts, light stabilizers, etc. Preparation and production of additives. In addition, n-octyl mercaptan can also be chemically adsorbed on the surface of heavy metals to form a monolayer self-assembled film, which can be used as a metal surface strengthening agent, an organic additive, a modifier, a metal corrosion inhibitor, and the like.
In addition, n-octyl mercaptan is an environmentally hazardous substance that is harmful to inhalation. Skin contact can cause allergic reactions. If swallowing may damage lung organs, steam may cause drowsiness and fainting, and may cause irritation to eyes and respiratory tract. Poisoning can cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Due to the increasingly strict environmental protection policy, the State Environmental Protection Agency and the Technical Quality Supervision Bureau have imposed certain restrictions on the production of hazardous chemicals such as n-octyl mercaptan. Due to national policy restrictions, most of the octyl mercaptan enterprises have stopped production, or transformed into other chemical products, and some enterprises have sold them through the agent of foreign well-known enterprises. China's n-octyl mercaptan production is gradually declining, and in 2017, China's n-octyl mercaptan production fell by 8%.
According to this study, over the next five years the 1-Octanethiol market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in 1-Octanethiol business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of 1-Octanethiol market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the 1-Octanethiol value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Industry Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Polymerization Regulator
- Rubber Additives
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Arkema Group
- Kao Chemicals
- Sanmenxia Aoke Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global 1-Octanethiol consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of 1-Octanethiol market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 1-Octanethiol manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 1-Octanethiol with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 1-Octanethiol submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.