The China Healthcare Supply Chain Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Healthcare Supply Chain industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, ap ..."
Surging penetration of the chained pharma retail stores coupled with increasing amalgamation of value added services is driving the market for pharma retail in India
India Pharma Retail Market is largely fragm ..."
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Pharmacy Retail Market in India 2015 states that the market is distinctly fragmented into organized and unorganized players with a major share of the market being dominated by the unorganized segment. However there should be a s ..."
Thanks to the continuous advancement in new medical reform, China’s pharmaceutical distribution industry has maintained a fairly rapid growth in recent years, with the sales value showed a CAGR of roughly 20% in 2005-2013. As the leading players in China’s pharmaceutical distribu ..."
Huidian Research issues Research and Development Forecast of China Pharmaceutical Chain Market, 2013-2017. Firstly the report makes the overview of China pharmaceutical circulation industry's development, makes the introduction and analysis of the industry's management system and ..."
According to China Drug Distribution Industry Report, 2012-2015 released by Sino Market Insight, the total sales of Chinese drug distribution industry is estimated to surge 102% over 2011 to RMB1.4288 trillion in 2015.
In 2011, the sales of Chinese drug distribution industry t ..."
Pharmaceutical Supply Chain in Japan - Periodic Drug Price Revisions by National Health Insurance Increase Competition and Squeeze Profit Margins
Leading business intelligence provider GBI Research has released its latest research report, entitled âPharmaceutical ..."
In China, the pharmaceutical circulation enterprises see relatively low profit margin due to many circulation links. By sales value, some 20% drugs are sold to consumers through pharmaceutical retail firms, and the rest 80% are sold out through hos ..."