The global pet care market is foretold to improve in the forthcoming years as matched to the preceding years and will showcase better sales in various market segments. It is estimated that the global pet care market will grow at a CAGR o…
Fuel Cards in Western European Markets 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Western Europe.
- In the majority of fuel card markets in Western Europe over 50% of fleet vehicles do not have a fuel card in 2016, accounting for over 2.9 million vehicles. On average every CRT vehicle in Western Europe uses more than one fuel card. The total number of service stations in Austria increased by 0.7% in 2015. Over 23,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 1,240,248 cards in the market.
- Fleet card volumes in Ireland will decline by 0.1% between 2016 and 2021 to total 423m litres by the end of 2021. Esso is the largest fleet card operator in Luxembourg selling 24.6% of fleet volumes and Shell is the largest CRT card operator accounting for 22.3% of CRT volumes sold in 2015. The total number of service stations in the Netherlands rose by 3.2% in 2015.
- The total number of service stations in Slovenia will grow by 6.1% between 2016 and 2021 totaling 583 service stations. Fleet card volumes in Switzerland will continue to grow rising 2.6% between 2016 and 2021 to total 794m litres by the end of 2021.
In the majority of fuel card markets in Western Europe over 50% of fleet vehicles do not have a fuel card in 2016, accounting for over 2.9 million vehicles
Reasons To Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of Western European fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors. Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.